Blogger Buzzer Portal

My TOP BLOG list, blogs that satisfy my interest, from making money online to some luxury stuffs that man need.When I say 'need' I mean when make some money:) Enjoy!

Subscribe Blogger Buzzer Feed

Want to ask your girl to marriage you in small private jet? It is not so expensive, and of course she will say: Yeeeees! :)

Written by Crazy Frog on 3:03 PM

Small, private jets, that can be chartered for cheap money. I added this to my Top blogs, because it is really funny, hey discover cheap worldwide jet chartering companies for you. You may think that charter a plane will cost you fortune, well, those guys will show you that is not just like  that. There is a lot of 'low cost' chartering company, and you would be surprised how cheap you can charter small plane for hour or two to impress you girl and ask her to marriage you :) This is on of my 'must see blogs'.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book